Dobrodosli!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dobrodosli!

Dobrodosli na fan forum spanskih serija kao i mnogih drugih!

PrijemTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

BIOGRAFIJA GLUMACA

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Admin
Admin

Broj poruka : 131
Datum upisa : 06.01.2008

BIOGRAFIJA GLUMACA Empty
PočaljiNaslov: BIOGRAFIJA GLUMACA   BIOGRAFIJA GLUMACA Icon_minitimeNed Jan 06, 2008 8:12 pm

4.rujna u 8 sati ujutro, rođena je CAMILA, među svojim prijateljima poznatija kao CATO. Najbolja među članovima porodice

Bordonaba i jedina glumica u familiji. Još od malena bila je veoma nezavisna, i uvijek je bila «vođa» u svim igrama. Njeni prvi počeci na TV su bili u seriji CANTANIŃO kada je pjevala pjesmu "Seńora Vaca". Godine su tako prolazile sve do 1996 kada se proslavlja u Chiquititas glumeci PATO (patricia), djevojcicu koja sa svojim ocem odlazi na brod, doživlajvaju nesrecu i spasava je Facundo (Fernán Mirás) i nastavlja sa tom ulogom sve do 1999 kada postaje CAMILA djevojcica sa ulice…i takva ostaje do kraja prelijepih sezona CHIQUITITAS 2001.godine.
2002.godine Cris Morena pravi novi projekt, Rebelde Way, i angazira Camilu, zajedno sa njenim prijateljima Benjaminom Rojasom, Felipeom Colombom i Luisanom Lopilato. Te godine glumi Marizzu Piu Spirito, kcerku poznate showbiz zvijezde Sonie Rey ( Catherine Fulop). Predstavlja buntovnika, koji ne voli pravila, bori se za pravdu i mrzi laži. Tu ulogu zadržaje od 2002. godine pa sve do sve do 12. prosinca 2003.godine kada zavrsava Rebelde Way,a i s tim i njena uloga u toj seriji. Zajedno sa svojim kolegama je napravila i film «4 Caminos» cija je premijera bila 1.juna 2004. godine.
Radila je na seriji Floricienta, na ulozi djevojke Palome koja je slijepa.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://sveserije.serbianforum.info
Admin
Admin

Broj poruka : 131
Datum upisa : 06.01.2008

BIOGRAFIJA GLUMACA Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: BIOGRAFIJA GLUMACA   BIOGRAFIJA GLUMACA Icon_minitimeNed Jan 06, 2008 8:13 pm

Luisana Lopilato is a native of Buenos Aires.

Lopilato, who lists Andrea Del Boca among her career influences, made her television acting debut at the age of twelve, in 1999. She was chosen to play Luisana Maza in "Chiquititas"(known in English as Tiny Angels). She joined "Chiquititas" in it's fifth season and continued to the show until it's final season, three years later. She also had a role in the Chiquititas movie.

In 2002 Luisana Lopilato became one of the biggest celebrities in Argentina thanks to her role in Rebelde Way. For three years she was one of the leads of Rebelde Way and one of the four members of Erreway. In 2004, after the end of Rebelde Way, she also starred in Erreway: La Pelicula (Erreway: The Movie). 2002 proved to be an important year for Lopilato: She continued her acting career as Mia Colucci in "Rebelde Way", and she began her career as a musician, in a group named Erreway. "Erreway" launched a CD that earned Lopilato a golden album award in Argentina.

During her time in Rebelde Way she was featured in over 50 magazine covers and after the show she received lots of acting proposals. She ended up signing with Pol-ka Productions and did two telenovelas, Los Secretos de Papá and Los Pensionados (both with her brother, Dario).

In 2005 she starred in Casados con Hijos, Argentine's version of Married with Children, playing Paola (in the original version her role was played by Christina Applegate, she starred alongside her real-life brother and two of Argentina's top-comedians Florencia de la Peña and Guillermo Franchella.

In 2006 she starred in Cris Morena show Alma Pirata.

[edit] Filmography
Year Title Role Notes
1995-2001 Chiquititas Luisana Maza TV series
2001 Chiquititas, La Historia Luisana Maza TV series
2002-2003 Rebelde Way Mia Colucci TV series
2004 Erreway: 4 caminos Mia Colucci TV Film
Los Secretos de Papá Camila TV series
Pensionados Kathy / Martina TV series
2005 Casado con Hijos Paola Argento TV series
2006 Alma Pirata Allegra Riganti TV series
2007 Plumíferos Feifi post-production
2007 El Capo TV series

[edit] Trivia
She grew up in a Christian culture.
She is a fan of the River Plate football team.
She had a long relationship with actor Mariano Martínez.
KO ZNA ENEGLESKI NEKA PROCITA!!!!!!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://sveserije.serbianforum.info

BIOGRAFIJA GLUMACA
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1